Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Three ways to dress the red dress!

Bought something and found out you can only wear it to one function? Even worse, realize you just do not have the cash?

Fear not, I have a solution! Even if you have a piece of clothing that is not versatile, think again. Recently I bought a dress that is cute but only for casual events. Or so I thought. While I was bored in my room at a godforsaken hour, I realized that this dress is also versatile with a little creativity! In fact, I've been using this dress everywhere: work, at the club, and even in the classroom.

"Out and about in the town" dress

Red dress casual by claw333

This outfit is especially good for the cold weather we've been having lately in Cali! Just pair off with tights and a plain black or white turtleneck. Then, throw on a fun pea coat with texture and add on some funky accessories (I.e. Headbands are in)!

"For the office" dress

for the office by claw333
Just add a white or black or (if you are adventurous) patterned blouse and pair it off with some tights (optional). Of course, if you are the adventurous type make sure you use a monochrome dress. Also add a blazer and office appropriate jewelry! Classy but cute!

Lastly..."Out at night" dress

Red dress out by claw333
Use a belt, add some pumps, heels, and whatever jewelry that has sparkles. If you are feeling risky and frisky, try a strange pairing for shoes. Red and yellow? Don't believe me, try it.

Not only do you get the most of your clothes but also save money and be creative!

That's that!

No comments: